RYS 300 hour Yoga teacher training details
The 300 hour Teacher Training course in India, is a comprehensive Yoga instructor training, designed for students who have completed their 200 hour teacher training with a Yoga Alliance School. Our 300 hour program is in accordance with the 500 hour requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance. At the end of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at RYT 500 level.
This course is for existing 200 hour yoga teachers who wish to gain their 500 hour Yoga Alliance qualification. The course is solely led by Yogi Sivadas. Please contact the school to organize your course.
We specialize in classes of smaller groups, with a maximum of 12 students per course in order to give the students more personal attention.
Yearly 300 hour Yoga Date Calendar
Here are our 300 hour Yoga teacher training dates in India & Abroad
|300 YTTC Dates||Location||Actions|
|1st Mar - 14th Apr : SPRING||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|15th Mar - 28th Apr : SPRING||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|1st Apr - 14th May : SPRING||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|15th Apr - 28th May : SUMMER||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|1st July - 14th Aug : MONSOON||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|1st Aug -14th Sep : MONSOON||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|15th August - 28th Sep MONSOON||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|1st Sep -14th Oct : MONSOON||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|15th Sep - 28th Oct FALL||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|1st Oct - 14th Nov FALL||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
|15th Oct - 28th Nov FALL||Dharamsala||Apply Now|
Fees & Discounts
Duration : 6 weeks
Prerequisite : All students applying for RYT 300 level course must provide their 200 hour certificate of a RYS 200 school registered with Yoga Alliance. Applicants should have practiced yoga consistently for at least 2 years prior to the course and should be able to demonstrate a general level of health and fitness.
Participation Fees : USD 2500
- Early Bird Discount USD 200 (if booked 3 months before)
- Early Bird Discount USD 100 (if booked 2 months before)
- Couple Discount USD 250 ( if 2 people book together)
Please deposit a min. of 25% as advance via Paypal
Please add 5% extra as PayPal processing fees
- History, Philosophy, ethics and lifestyle of Yoga
- Advanced detailed study of Patanjali Sutras
- Deeper mindfulness through asanas
- Anatomy and Physiology in Yoga
- Mudras, bandhas and kriyas
- Therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Ayurvedic Yogic Healing
- Teaching methodology
- Sanskrit and chanting
Accommodation : Cost for accommodation, food, and travel will be incurred by the students. The school would be delighted if you choose to complete your Teacher Training Course here. If you have any further queries relating to details about the schedule please contact the school.
Yoga Mats : Yoga Mat cover, carry bag for study materials (books/study manuals). Two sets of uniforms and all study materials are provided. All this is included in the course fee. Books and reading material will continue to provide you with in-depth knowledge and information once you return home. Many students mail their books home – this is an affordable option to keep your luggage light.
Non-Contact hours : Students familiarize themselves with theoretical aspects of yoga, prepare assignments/ presentations and practice independently.
Tuesday is a day of rest with no contact hours – time for self study and open book assignments
- 05.30 to 06:30 – Wake up and shower
- 07:00 to 08:00 – Chanting & Pranayama
- 08:00 to 10:00 – Morning Asana Class Tribal Sun Vinyasa Yoga
- 10:00 to 11:00 – Breakfast Break
- 11:00 to 13:00 – Main Lecture (Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra / History / Pathanjali Sutras/ basic Sanskrit/ Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy/Theory on Teaching )
- 13:00 to 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 to 16:00 – Karma Yoga
- 16:00 to 18:00 – Evening Asana Practice Tribal Moon Hatha Yoga
- 18:00 to 20:00 – Free time for shower and light dinner
- 20:00 to 22:00 – Organisation of daily notes, reading and working on weekly assignments
- 22:00 to 05.30 – Sleep and sweet dreams
Accommodation during the YTT course
School will help to arrange accommodation for students on request. We will be having simple, clean rooms with attach bathroom. There is no shortage of water in rainy / winters but during summers there may be a little shortage of water in the town. We always request our students to save water and use it on requirement only.
The school is located 100 meters from the main square. The town has many facilities available including: next day laundry, fresh fruits and vegetables, multi-cuisine restaurants, internet, etc. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your body and mind. We can give some recommendations.
Mcleodganj town is a quite and beautiful town but it may be noisy at weekends or at peak summer time due to influx of heavy tourists, the road may be crowded and noisy. For the rest of the week it is a pleasant time to walk and see different shops and restaurants nearby.