RYS 300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in India
The 300 hour Teacher Training course in India, is a comprehensive Yoga instructor training, designed in accordance with the 500 hour requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance. It is a Yoga Alliance Approved 300 hour program. At the end of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at RYT 500 level.
We specialize in classes of smaller groups, with a maximum of 12 students per course in order to give the students more personal attention.
This six-week intensive Yoga Teacher Training is an exceptionally high quality, comprehensive, and transformative experience. This course is for any Yoga Alliance approved 200 hour yoga teachers who wish to gain their 500 hour Yoga Alliance qualification. This course is solely led by Yogi Sivadas. Please contact the school to organize your course.
Available dates for YTTC 300hours every year are here under :
- 1st March to 14th April
- 1st April to 14th May
- 1st May to 14th June
- 1st July to 14th August
- 1st August till 14th September
- 1st September to 14th October
- 1st October to 14th November
- 1st November to 14th December
Duration : 6 weeks
All students applying for RYT 300 level course must provide their 200 hour certificate of a RYS 200 school registered with Yoga Alliance. Applicants should have practiced yoga consistently for at least 1 year prior to the course and should be able to demonstrate a general level of health and fitness.
- Advanced detailed study of Patanjali Sutras
- History, philosophy, ethics and lifestyle of yoga
- Anatomy and physiology in yoga
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy
- Sanskrit and chanting
- Teaching methodology
- Advanced asanas
- Mudras, bandhas and kriyas
- Therapeutic aspects of yoga
Non Contact hours : Students familiarize themselves with theoretical aspects of yoga, prepare assignments/ presentations and practice independently.
Fees : INR 1,40,000/-
Maximum Group size : 12 people (individual applications are considered and organized by the school)
Cost for accommodation, food, and travel to be incurred by the students. The school would be delighted if you choose to complete your Advanced Teacher Training Course here. If you have any further queries relating to details about the schedule please contact the school.
Yoga Mat, Yoga Mat cover, carry bag for study materials (books/study manuals). Two sets of uniforms and all study materials are provided. All this is included in the course fee.
Books and reading material will continue to provide you with in-depth knowledge and information once you return home. Many students mail their books home - this is an affordable option to keep your luggage light.
Daily Schedule : 7 contact hours per day
Tuesday is a day of rest with no contact hours - time for self study and open book assignments
• 05.30 to 06:30 - Wake up and shower
• 07:00 to 08:00 - Chanting & Pranayama
• 08:00 to 10:00 - Morning Asana Class Tribal Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
• 10:00 to 11:00 - Breakfast
• 11:00 to 13:00 - Main Lecture (Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra / History / Pathanjali Sutras/ basic Sanskrit/ Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy/Theory on Teaching )
• 13:00 to 14:00 - Lunch
• 14:00 to 16:00 - Karma Yoga
• 16:00 to 18:00 - Evening Asana Practice Tribal Hatha Yoga
• 18:00 to 20:00 - Free time for shower and light dinner
• 20:00 to 22:00 – Organization of daily notes, reading and working on weekly assignments
• 22:00 to 05.30 - Sleep and sweet dreams
Yogi Cottage Accommodation
You are responsible for the health and well-being of your body and mind. The school has a limited number of guest rooms available to the students. They are bright and very clean with balconies facing the valley and mountains. Rooms are equipped with a small kitchen, propane cook top, cooking utensils, two sets of bed linens, a duvet, bath and hand towels. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and hot water. The school is located 100 meters from the main square. The town has many facilities available including: next day laundry, fresh fruits and vegetables, multi-cuisine restaurants, internet, etc.
See photos of accommodation on this link.
Yoga Teacher Training
Course at Kailash School of Yoga
is certified by Yoga Alliance, and the centre is pleased to
have the latest recognition of RYS 500 Registered Yoga School.
The Yoga Teacher Training course is taught solely by the exceptionally experienced
Yogi Sivadas, who has a life time experience in Yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2015
- 5th - January to 5th - February in Berlin Germany
- 1st - 28th MARCH : SPRING YTTC
- 1st - 28th APRIL : SPRING YTTC
- 1st - 28th MAY : SUMMER YTTC
See all Yoga teacher training dates >>
We Accept PAYPAL
If paying by paypal, please add 5% extra as Paypal processing fees.
|Note : If anyone is interested in doing
yoga teacher training course other than the advertised dates, please feel
free to contact Yogi Sivadas. Additional courses can be organized.