RYS 500 hour Yoga teacher training details
The 500 hour Teacher Training at Kailash Tribal School, is an advance training course for 10 intensive weeks. It is a combination of our 200 hour and the 300 hour courses together. You will graduate from the 500 hours AYTTC program as a highly specialized yoga teacher uniquely qualified to work with the students you feel drawn to serve. Furthermore, you will be equipped to offer Ayurvedic Yoga for Health as well as Meditation training.
This program asks for your full commitment to being on the path of the teacher, starting with deepening your personal practice and helping you to teach in an active, therapeutic way.
Fees & Discounts
Please Note : 500 hour course is available for any 10 week period from the 1st of March to the 28th of May and from the 1st of July to the 28th of November each year. The 500 hour course is comprised of both the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training and 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training taught within a 10 week period.
Please contact the school for special rates due to Covid Pandemic.
RYT 500 is (RYT 200 + RYT 300)
Participation Fees : USD 4200
- Early Bird Discount USD 300 (if booked 6 months before)
- Early Bird Discount USD 200 (if booked 3 months before)
- Couple Discount USD 350 (if 2 people book together)
Please deposit a min. of 25% as advance via Paypal
Please add 5% extra as PayPal processing fees
- History, Philosophy, ethics and lifestyle of Yoga
- Advanced detailed study of Patanjali Sutras
- Deeper mindfulness through asanas
- Anatomy and Physiology in Yoga
- Mudras, bandhas and kriyas
- Therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Ayurvedic Yogic Healing
- Teaching methodology
- Sanskrit and chanting
Accommodation : Cost for accommodation, food, and travel will be incurred by the students. The school would be delighted if you choose to complete your Teacher Training Course here. If you have any further queries relating to details about the schedule please contact the school.
Yoga Mats : Yoga Mat cover, carry bag for study materials (books/study manuals). Two sets of uniforms and all study materials are provided. All this is included in the course fee. Books and reading material will continue to provide you with in-depth knowledge and information once you return home. Many students mail their books home – this is an affordable option to keep your luggage light.
Non-Contact hours : Students familiarize themselves with theoretical aspects of yoga, prepare assignments/ presentations and practice independently.
Tuesday is a day of rest with no contact hours – time for self study and open book assignments
- 05.30 to 06:30 – Wake up and shower
- 07:00 to 08:00 – Chanting & Pranayama
- 08:00 to 10:00 – Morning Asana Class Tribal Sun Vinyasa Yoga
- 10:00 to 11:00 – Breakfast Break
- 11:00 to 13:00 – Main Lecture (Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra / History / Pathanjali Sutras/ basic Sanskrit/ Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy/Theory on Teaching )
- 13:00 to 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 to 16:00 – Karma Yoga
- 16:00 to 18:00 – Evening Asana Practice Tribal Moon Hatha Yoga
- 18:00 to 20:00 – Free time for shower and light dinner
- 20:00 to 22:00 – Organisation of daily notes, reading and working on weekly assignments
- 22:00 to 05.30 – Sleep and sweet dreams
Accommodation during the YTT course
School will help to arrange accommodation for students on request. We will be having simple, clean rooms with attach bathroom. There is no shortage of water in rainy / winters but during summers there may be a little shortage of water in the town. We always request our students to save water and use it on requirement only.
The school is located 100 meters from the main square. The town has many facilities available including: next day laundry, fresh fruits and vegetables, multi-cuisine restaurants, internet, etc. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your body and mind. We can give some recommendations.
Mcleodganj town is a quite and beautiful town but it may be noisy at weekends or at peak summer time due to influx of heavy tourists, the road may be crowded and noisy. For the rest of the week it is a pleasant time to walk and see different shops and restaurants nearby.