About Kailash Tribal School of Yoga & Holistic Healing
Kailash Tribal School of Yoga & Holistic Healing is a friendly and professional Yoga Alliance USA certified Yoga center in Dharmasala, India, in the foothills of the Himalayas. Since 2002, we have run RYS 200, 300 and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training, and weekly Yoga Courses. We also provide a range of Holistic training, incorporating Reiki, Meditation, Philosophy, Ayurveda and Singing Bowl courses. All classes are taught by Yogi Sivadas E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance U.S.A and SYT with Yoga Alliance Professionals. The school is based in Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India. School You Tube channel Subscribe
Our Yoga Teacher
Yogi Sivadas has over 25 years of teaching experience throughout India and has shared his knowledge with students from all over the world. He is a world traveler who integrated his skills to the modern times suitable for the international community. His heartfelt desire is to teach the theory, practice and therapeutic aspects of a holistic lifestyle based on ancient and modern wisdom.
Our Yoga Hall, Center & Scenic Beauty
Kailash Tribal School of Yoga and Holistic Healing is located in Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala. The town is a quiet and beautiful area offering all necessary amenities. The school was established in spring, 2002. The lush landscape of Mcleodganj is the perfect setting for centering your body, mind and soul. Experience a peaceful environment with minimal distractions while learning. Our yoga hall is perfect for yoga, meditation and with harmonious acoustics for chanting mantras and experiencing singing bowls.
School is centrally located in Mcleodganj has all types of accommodation and eating felicities. School provides comfortable accommodation with kitchen facilities. Contact the school for arranging accommodation.
A look at our Yoga hall & Surrounding
Code of Conduct, Payment and Cancellation Policy of Kailash Tribal School
Course programs of the Kailash Tribal School operate on a strict cancellation policy. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of this policy for their personal benefit. If you have any questions related to the policy or you feel your specific case hasn’t been covered by the policy, contact us and we will deal with your question on an individual basis.
Payment & Cancellation Policy of the Kailash Tribal School
- Payment for courses is acceptable on a cash basis, Bank transfer or can be made with a credit card through Paypal. Costs of paying through Paypal or bank transaction fees will be the responsibility of the applicant.
- To book courses an advance payment of 50% of the course fee is required. This is NOT refundable, but in case of cancellation, the deposit can be put towards a future course.
- Remaining payment must be paid one month before course starts.
- If an applicant cancels up to one month prior to commencement of the course, the payment is not refundable, but can be put towards a future course.
- The postponed course must be completed within one year from the booked course. Fees are not transferable.
- If an applicant cancels the course within one month to the date of commencement or should remain absent without prior notice, no refund will be offered.
- Any costs of textbooks not provided by the school, travel arrangements or materials incurred by the student are not the responsibility of Kailash Tribal School. Any arrangements made by the school on behalf of the student are the financial responsibility of the student.
- Kailash Tribal School reserves the right to cancel any program at any time due to an emergency situation. This has never happened before. In this case, the applicant will receive 100% refund of payment. Courses will not be cancelled in the case of low enrollment.
- If the student is expelled from the course due to misbehavior, not following the program, disrespecting the teacher or fellow classmates, lack of attendance or not qualifying no refund will be given.
- Booking the course engages a legal agreement of acceptance by the students of the cancellation policy and following the course program. Course bookings are not transferable.
Code of Conduct
The school operates under a strict Code of Conduct that is based primarily on the philosophy of Yoga, Ayurveda and Reiki. Respect, camaraderie, tolerance and mutual understanding have to lie at the basis of all interactions between students and govern all interactions between students and teacher. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct. It will enhance the benefits you gain from any of the classes or courses you take.
The Teacher of Kailash Tribal School of Yoga will:
- Uphold the professional standards of his teaching profession throughout all his interactions with students by conducting himself in a professional manner.
- Create and maintain a safe, comfortable and clean environment conducive to the practice of yoga.
- Respect the right to privacy and dignity of all students.
- Be conscious and aware of his limitations as a yoga teacher according to his scope of practice.
- Encourage diversity and be nonjudgmental towards students regardless of their age, racial background, gender or religious orientation.
- Avoid words or actions that constitute any form of sexual harassment.
- Adhere to the basic traditional principles of yoga as written in Yamas and Niyamas.
- Follow and adhere to the national laws of India that pertain to the Yoga and Holistic healing school and teaching activity.
- When appropriate he will refer a student to seek alternative instructions or advice.
Students are expected to:
- Be punctual for all classes and arranged meetings in relation to the yoga school.
- Students must engage themselves with self studying the given syllabus in free hours.
- Avoid the use of intoxicants while taking part in any of the courses.
- Purchase own health and other needed insurance.
- Be respectful, polite, honest and fair in their interactions with the teacher and fellow students.
- Follow the yogic lifestyle as outlined in the Yamas and Niyamas. Do not record classes.
- Inform the teacher about any per-existing or arising health conditions and issues.
- Be focused on the course, its content and practices. Don’t bring Mobil phones into classroom.
- Follow the teachings and engage in discussions with the teacher if any issues or questions arise.
- During any long-term courses with Kailash Tribal School don’t join courses from other institutions.