Yoga teacher training in Berlin 2021
Kailash Tribal School in association Freistilyoga conducts 200 hours intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Berlin taught by Yogi Sivadas. The holistic training programme includes comprehensive tuition from one of India's foremost Yoga masters. By the end of the course, you will be a Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor with a head start on a fulfilling career as a Yoga teacher. Our 200 hour Yoga Teaching Training course is for those beginning the process of becoming a yoga teacher. Students will develop their skill set and confidence and be ready to teach professionally and modify classes according to their students’ individual needs.
- 7,5 contact hours per day
- Learn from one of India's best Yoga teachers
- Modern Yoga practice based on Hatha and Vinyasa
- Holistic classical approach towards Yoga that goes beyond contemporary "brands".
Fees & Discounts
Duration : 4 weeks Prerequisite : Applicants should have practiced yoga consistently for at least 2 year prior to the course and should be able to demonstrate a general level of health and fitness.
Participation Fees : 3450€
- Early bird price: 3150€ (till 31 October 2020 for the winter course / till 29 February 2021 for the summer course) write early to secure your spot!
Studio is located in Gubener Straße 44 in Berlin Friedrichshain.