Yoga Teacher Training in India at Dharamshala
The 200 hour Yoga Teaching Training course is suitable for those beginning the process of becoming a yoga teacher. Students will develop the skill set and confidence to teach professionally and modify classes according to their students’ individual needs.
The Kailash Tribal School of Yoga & Holistic Healing, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala is registered with Yoga Alliance (www.yogaalliance.org). Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to register themselves as certified teachers with Yoga Alliance
We specialize in classes of smaller groups, with a maximum of 12 students per course in order to give the students more personal attention.
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training course is for those who have previously completed a 200 hour Teacher Training either at Kailash Tribal Yoga School or other recognized Yoga Teacher Training Schools. In the 300 hour course, the focus is on a deeper understanding of the therapeutic aspects to holistically master the art of yoga. Completion of both the 200 hour and 300 hour Teacher Training courses certifies one with their 500 hour accreditation. The 500 hour accreditation is the highest standard offered by Yoga Alliance and provides a teacher with sufficient knowledge, experience and qualifications to teach yoga at all levels.
Embarking on a Yoga Teacher Training course is an important step and can reap rewards for a lifetime. The classes are kept small with a maximum of 12 students which allows for stronger bonds between the students and teacher and also allows for the order of required teaching to be adjusted accordingly. All classes are taught by Yogi Sivadas and he encourages questions and class participation in discussions.
There are many aspects to the asana class. Traditional positions are taught with insight to the benefits and precautions. Individuals will become aware of their strengths and limitations and will be taught alternative positions to accommodate injury, disease or to advance their practice depending on their personal limitations. This information helps teachers be more attuned to their students and lead a well-structured, confident class. Emphasis is put on listening to our bodies and to act accordingly. Of course, experience and time also make us better teachers, so everyone is given sufficient opportunities to lead classes and receive individual advice before the course ends.
To compliment the asana classes, human nature from a holistic approach is taught. The better we understand ourselves, the better we can make our classes work for the benefit of our students. In philosophy class discussion takes place on how to adapt ancient teachings to the modern world.
The anatomy classes allowstudents to see the body from the inside so that they will be able to visualise their muscles, skeleton and bodily functions during asana class. With a heightened awareness of our bodies, we are able to understand how our living pattern affects our health both mentally and physically.
The course is a time of personal growth - the cocoon to the butterfly.
In this Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will:
- Understand fundamental yogic principles and knowledge
- Learn variations of existing asanas
- Build the confidence to teach Yoga lessons and Yoga Workshops
- Explore abilities of your body which were hidden to you until now
- Deepen your understanding & experience of multifaceted effects of Yoga
- Learn to adjust the contents of a Yoga lesson to the needs of participants
- Develop profound awareness and knowledge of the nature of human mind and spirit
- Manage emotions according to the principles of Yoga
- Acquire knowledge about important scriptures relating to yogic tradition
- Establish a solid personal practice of asanas and meditation that will grow in depth and intensity over time
- Learn advanced techniques of Yoga which are not common in other training programs
- Understand about your own energy system and how to regulate it.
APPLY FOR A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE >
Yoga Teacher Training
Course at Kailash School of Yoga
is certified by Yoga Alliance, and the centre is pleased to
have the latest recognition of RYS 500 Registered Yoga School.
The Yoga Teacher Training course is taught solely by the exceptionally experienced
Yogi Sivadas, who has a life time experience in Yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2015
- 5th - January to 5th - February in Berlin Germany
- 1st - 28th MARCH : SPRING YTTC
- 1st - 28th APRIL : SPRING YTTC
- 1st - 28th MAY : SUMMER YTTC
See all Yoga teacher training dates >>
We Accept PAYPAL
If paying by paypal, please add 5% extra as Paypal processing fees.
|Note : If anyone is interested in doing
yoga teacher training course other than the advertised dates, please feel
free to contact Yogi Sivadas. Additional courses can be organized.