300 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Kailash Tribal School
of Yoga & Holistic Health
Yoga Alliance certified RYS 300 hour Yoga teacher training details
The 300 hour Teacher Training course in India, is a comprehensive Yoga instructor training, designed for students who have completed their 200 hour teacher training with a Yoga Alliance School. Our 300 hour program is in accordance with the 500 hour requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance. At the end of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at RYT 500 level.
We specialise in classes of smaller groups, with a maximum of 12 students per course in order to give the students more personal attention.
This course is for existing 200 hour yoga teachers who wish to gain their 500 hour Yoga Alliance qualification. The course is solely led by Yogi Sivadas. Please contact the school to organise your course.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Annual Dates
|1st March-14th April : SPRING||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|15th March-28th April SPRING||ADMISSION OPEN
|1st April-14th May : SPRING||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|15th April-28th May : SUMMER||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|1st July-14th August : MONSOON||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|1st August-14th September : MONSOON||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|1st September-14th October : MONSOON||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|1st November-14th December : FALL||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
|15th November-28th December : FALL||ADMISSION OPEN||Apply Now|
Duration : 6 weeks
Prerequisite : All students applying for RYT 300 level course must provide their 200 hour certificate of a RYS 200 school registered with Yoga Alliance. Applicants should have practiced yoga consistently for at least 2 years prior to the course and should be able to demonstrate a general level of health and fitness.
- History, Philosophy, ethics and lifestyle of Yoga
- Advanced detailed study of Patanjali Sutras
- Deeper mindfulness through asanas
- Anatomy and Physiology in Yoga
- Mudras, bandhas and kriyas
- Therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Ayurvedic Yogic Healing
- Teaching methodology
- Sanskrit and chanting
Non Contact hours : Students familiarise themselves with theoretical aspects of yoga, prepare assignments/ presentations and practice independently.
Cost: INR 180000/- (Currency Converter)
Maximum Group size : 12 people (individual applications are considered and organised by the school)
Cost for accommodation, food, and travel to be incurred by the students. The school would be delighted if you choose to complete your Advanced Teacher Training Course here. If you have any further queries relating to details about the schedule please contact the school.
Yoga Mat, Yoga Mat cover, carry bag for study materials (books/study manuals). Two sets of uniforms and all study materials are provided. All this is included in the course fee. Books and reading material will continue to provide you with in-depth knowledge and information once you return home. Many students mail their books home – this is an affordable option to keep your luggage light.
Daily Schedule : 7 contact hours per day
Tuesday is a day of rest with no contact hours – time for self study and open book assignments
- 05.30 to 06:30 – Wake up and shower
- 07:00 to 08:00 – Chanting & Pranayama
- 08:00 to 10:00 – Morning Asana Class Tribal Sun Vinyasa Yoga
- 10:00 to 11:00 – Breakfast Break
- 11:00 to 13:00 – Main Lecture (Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra / History / Pathanjali Sutras/ basic Sanskrit/ Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy/Theory on Teaching )
- 13:00 to 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 to 16:00 – Karma Yoga
- 16:00 to 18:00 – Evening Asana Practice Tribal Moon Hatha Yoga
- 18:00 to 20:00 – Free time for shower and light dinner
- 20:00 to 22:00 – Organisation of daily notes, reading and working on weekly assignments
- 22:00 to 05.30 – Sleep and sweet dreams
Accommodation during the Yoga teacher training course
School will help to arrange accommodation for students on request.
The school is located 100 meters from the main square. The town has many facilities available including: next day laundry, fresh fruits and vegetables, multi-cuisine restaurants, internet, etc. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your body and mind. We can give some recommendations.